The following terms and conditions govern all use of the homedecoroutdoor.com website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, associated blogs, forums, and websites, taken together, the Website. The Website is owned and operated by Home Decor Outdoor.
Summaries of these policies within the Agreement are as follows. To read the full policy, click on the link(s) provided.
- Disclosure In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site: Any/all of the links on homedecoroutdoor.com are affiliate links from which I receive a small compensation from sales of certain items. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I am also an affiliate with several other companies that focus on offering holistic wellness products and services. Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. I only recommend products I use myself or that I would recommend for my family & friends. Thank you very much.
- Comments Policy If you post in the comments of a blog post on the Website (or anywhere on social media), you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, block, or mark as spam any and all comments. Respect, tact, and good manners are necessary when commenting.
Please read this full Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you should not continue to use the Website or use any services and leave immediately. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by homedecoroutdoor.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Additional terms and conditions:
- You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website, or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
Links to other web sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Home Decor Outdoor.
Home Decor Outdoor has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Home Decor Outdoor shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
homedecoroutdoor.com grants you a limited license to access and use this website for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of this website only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidental to using the website for your personal use.
This license or access and use does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents, any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information; or any use of data mining, content scraping, robots, or data gathering and extraction tools.
Except as permitted above, this website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of homedecoroutdoor.com. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing homedecoroutdoor’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of homedecoroutdoor.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by homedecoroutdoor.com.
Home Decor Outdoor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Home Decor Outdoor may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Home Decor Outdoor may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old. You agree that by using this website, you are at least 18 years of age, or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, and legally able to enter into a contract.
Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Home Decor Outdoor, its administrators, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
If you need to contact us regarding any aspect of the terms of service and use of our website, please use the Contact Us page.
Last Revised: September 29, 2018